The key to storing cooked tea cakes is to keep them dry and ventilated. Here are some suggestions for storing cooked tea cakes:
1. Store in a dry place: cooked tea cakes should be stored in a dry place to avoid moisture and mildew. The best storage place is a well-ventilated room or cabinet.
2. Avoid direct sunlight: Ripe tea cakes should be protected from direct sunlight, as sunlight will spoil the tea leaves. The best storage place is a cool place.
3. Avoid peculiar smell: Cooked tea cakes should not be stored together with other items to avoid being affected by peculiar smell. The best place to store them is in a separate cabinet or box.
4. Regular ventilation: cooked tea cakes should be regularly ventilated to keep them dry and fresh. You can open the cabinet or box every month to let the tea breathe.
5. Avoid moisture: If the storage place is relatively humid, you can put some desiccant, such as bamboo charcoal or silica gel, in the cabinet or box to absorb moisture.
In short, the storage of cooked tea cakes needs to be kept dry and ventilated to avoid the influence of direct sunlight and peculiar smell. This preserves the freshness and quality of the tea.