“Summer Solstice Three Geng Counting Heads“, it seems that the solar term of Slight Heat is coming soon, once the solar term of Slight Heat is over, the hottest dog days of this year will come.
This year’s dog days came earlier, on July 11th will officially usher in the dog days, and this year’s dog days began on July 11th and lasted until August 19th, a total of 40 days, It can be said to be a super long dog days.
During the dog days, the temperature is high and humid, and the temperature at night is relatively cool. Many people like to drink some wine on such days, enjoying the coolness and comfort brought by the midsummer night, which is also a way to enjoy life and leisure.
Drinking in the dog days is naturally indispensable for appetizers, but the high temperature and high humidity in the dog days, if you are afraid that the food outside is not clean and hygienic, it is better to do it yourself. The following 6 appetizers are both meat and vegetables, and they are simple and convenient to make. Drink liquor or beer with, might as well learn to do it.
1. Roast lamb liver
1. Soak fresh lamb liver in clean water to remove blood, remove and cut into slightly thicker slices, add cooking wine, coriander root, onion shreds, ginger slices, salt and pepper, mix and marinate for a while.
2. Pick out the marinated lamb liver, put the marinade on the bottom of the air fryer, put marinated lamb liver slices on top, and fry in the air fryer at 180°C for 10 minutes.
3. Take the lamb liver out of the air fryer, sprinkle the roasting ingredients mixed with chili flakes, cumin and cooked sesame seeds on the reverse side, and fry in the air fryer for 5 minutes, then take it out and enjoy.
2. Chrysanthemum mixed with clam meat
1. Wash the fresh razor clams, then put them into the pot, add some water, add onion, ginger and cooking wine, cook until the razor clams open, and then take them out.
2. Remove the shells from the boiled razor clams and take out the meat, remove the sand line on the razor clams, and rinse the razor clams meat with the clarified original soup of the razor clams.
3. Pick and wash the chrysanthemum chrysanthemum, boil water in the pot, add the chrysanthemum chrysanthemum and blanch it until the chrysanthemum chrysanthemum changes color, remove it and cool it, squeeze the water and cut into small pieces.
4. Put the chrysanthemum chrysanthemum on the bottom of the plate, put the cooked razor clam meat on top, top with steamed fish soy sauce, sprinkle with shredded green onion and dried chili, and pour hot oil.
3. Bitter Chrysanthemum Preserved Egg Mixed with Peanuts
1. Soak the bitter chrysanthemum in light salt water for a while, remove the root, tear it into small flowers by hand, wash it, drain the water and cut it into sections.
2. Remove the shell of the preserved eggs and cut into small cubes. Fry the peanuts in the oil pan until they change color and remove them. Wash the jellyfish heads to remove the bitterness and cut into slices.
3. Mix peanuts, jellyfish heads, preserved eggs and bitter chrysanthemum, top with seasoning sauce made with mature vinegar, sugar, salt, Yipin fresh soy sauce and sesame oil, mix well and enjoy.
4. Northeast Lapi
1. Cut the peeled skin into small pieces and put them on the bottom of the plate. Wash the cucumber and radish and cut them into thin shreds.
2. After the eggs are beaten, add salt and cooking wine, stir evenly, spread them into pancakes in the pan, and cut them into thin strips.
3. Put cucumber shreds, water radish shreds and egg shreds on the peeling circle.
4. Put the oil in the pot and fry the shredded pork until it changes color. Add cooking wine and Yipin fresh soy sauce to fry the shredded pork. Add shredded onion and fry until it is broken. Add salt and white vinegar to taste. above.
5. Boil the sesame paste with warm boiling water, pour it on the peeled skin, add mustard oil, mix well after serving and enjoy.
5. Spicy Fried Clam Pancakes
1. Clean the clams after spitting out the sediment. Cut the tortillas into large pieces and deep-fry until golden and crispy. Then remove them and cut them into small pieces about the size of the clams.
2. Put the oil in the pot and fry the onion, ginger, garlic and dried chili until fragrant, add the clams and stir fry evenly, add the cooking wine and Yipin fresh soy sauce and stir well, then add the cut corn tortillas.
3. Open all the clams in the pot. After the soup is absorbed by the pancakes, sprinkle with chili rings and coriander and enjoy.
6. Spice Shrimp
1. For fresh prawns, use scissors to cut off the shrimp guns and whiskers, remove the shrimp lines and clean them.
2. Put oil in the pot, when the oil temperature is 60% hot, drain the shrimp and put it into the pot, fry until the shrimp changes color and float up, then take out, after the oil temperature rises again, fry the shrimp in the pot again until the shrimp shell Once crispy, take out and control the oil.
3. Leave the bottom oil in the pot and add pepper, dried chili, onion, ginger and garlic to sauté until fragrant, then put the fried shrimp into the pot and stir fry evenly, add cooking wine and Yipin fresh soy sauce, sprinkle salt and cooked sesame seeds, and add coriander Stew it and serve it out of the pan.
Drinking in the dog days also requires the quality of wine. Whether it is beer or liquor, these two purchasing methods should be kept in mind:
When buying beer, pay attention to the list of ingredients. If there is syrup and starch, don’t buy it, and the malt concentration of good beer will be relatively high. Generally, the malt concentration of 10 degrees or more will be better.
There are also many people who drink baijiu during the dog days. Liquor mainly depends on the national standard. If the label is GB/T20821 and GB/T20822, then such baijiu is not made from pure grains. Be cautious when purchasing.